The realm of commercial photography is quite vast, but one aspect it that I love is interiors and product. Being able to tell a story through Lifestyle Commercial Photography is imperative these days. Brands need to be able to reach their ideal clients, by creating visuals that allow them to picture themselves in a pace, utilizing a service or buying a product.
With this in mind, the team at Calvert Dean Design and I worked on creating 'stories' for the interior spaces they had designed. I will be sharing some of these spaces with you here on my blog. First up is this bright, welcoming family kitchen, inside the most charming Marsh House located in Savannah.
- Flowers are always a good idea!
- A white kitchen with character.
- Fresh veggies from the garden.
- Lily arranging some florals for the Easter table.
- A peek through to the dining room.
- Classic fixtures.
- A space to entertain. Cocktails - yes please!
- Lemons from the garden.
- Minimal decor shows of the beautiful bones of this kitchen design.
- Planning a family dinner.
Keep following along for more commercial photography projects! And if you're on the search for an interior design firm, then you should definitely check out Calvert Dean Design!
You can find Calvert Dean Design at www.calvertdeandesign.com and on Instagram @calvert.dean.design